- I LOVE to learn. I primarily learn through reading, but I also take a lot of courses and workshops in different areas: marketing, web design, development, writing, theology, philosophy.
- I have been married for 15 years to my best friend Kristin. We are blessed with 4 children of extraordinary radiance: Eleanor, Charlotte, Gideon and Lucy.
- I'm an avid vinyl record collector. My collection spans the decades and I love focusing on collecting the best albums from my favorite genres.
- I am a musician and have played the guitar for 20+ years. I have played in various bands over the years but my primary musical expression more recently is playing intimate concerts in the living room for my family.
I have a BBA in Marketing and I have worked for 15+ years in the corporate world for many different SaaS and technology companies.
- I was once the Webmaster for the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. I managed over 50 different websites for various departments and organizations.
- I was a visual designer for an ecommerce platform called Volusion. I primarily designed new landing pages and funnels for the marketing website but I also gained a lot of experience designing and A/B testing email and ad campaigns.
- I was also a creative technologist for a company called Spredfast (formerly Mass Relevance). I primarily managed and developed the marketing website, but this company sold a data visualization product for Twitter and social data so I often helped the custom projects team out by creating visualizations for clients.
- I have also worked as a contract web designer and developer for much of the last 15 years. For a stretch of about 4 years, I contracted full-time and created my own LLC/S-Corp business.
- Most recently I have been managing the Brand Marketing team at Fleetio where we are responsible for the marketing website and corporate brand communications.